Monday, October 15, 2012

Back Again

Here I am again. I do not know if anyone else is reading this or not but it doesn't matter in the big picture. I am in the process of not so much recreating myself as discovering who I am. Yes, I have been through a great deal but those things got me a couple of diagnoses that give me a base from which to form my true me by processing these events and their consequences. Gods know that all of us go through life and experience various traumas. Some of us handle them well - others not. Some of us are resilient and deal with our traumas; others are buried by their traumas.
I am taking a proactive approach these days to my traumas. Granted some of these are in my past but they do keep rearing their ugly heads.
The reason my house burned down is, I believe, to clear my slate and start over. In every area of my life.
Fellow travelers keep up the good fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment